It's all over, 'US vs EU Team Challenge. After an intense 14 day. I guess the 4th of July is a lucky day for Team USA as they are the Gamerscore Team Challenge winner. Congratulations!
Hello! here you'll find me yammering about video games ala music/movie.mostly. The first game i ever played was Hang On, on the Sega Master System. I play games for living,some think it's cool. others think it 's mad. i think they both have right. Here you also find my Gamertag, if you are curious on what Im play, how my gamerscore shapeitself or if you only want to throw a message over Live. I am little easy shy, so if you try to open one voicechatt perhaps I not always replies. But if you want to add me, throw gladly a comment so that I know who you are!
I from Sweden and write on English to reach more readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment