16 August 2008

Payne To The MAX!



It becomes of course a film with the happy fellow maximum Payne. Mark Wahlberg plays him. The playing's atmosphere was unique - I could actually let me enfold entirely of it. I love difficult dystopi, rain and noir.

Maximum Payne-filmen tries to catch this atmosphere. Trailern shows slowmotion sequences and silhouettes. But the hope is lost as soon as one realizes that maximum Payne has become some kind religious warrior in a statement about god, the devil and dark angels that flutters around.

The late is said last a part of dream sequence or nark hallucination's as the embossed playing.
But I am deep, deep worried. When we need max Payne as most in a damp autumn sees Hollywood out to fail us.

In burst on of something else can one hopes on the the ambitious flag project “Payne&Redemption”. After one dust with the lawyers on the film company Fox comes one now however to be forced to avoid names and specific natures. But breath is promised last intactly. You can read more about it here or why not check out the trailer right below!


No comments: