I have got several gamertags since release. But for the moment i have focused on one and same. The List below is game what i have earn some points in. some is completed on an other gamertag.
So far, it has seemed as that I most devoted me at cheap-shots and crappy playing that give fast points. But I want to only to do clearly that the majority of my playing time in spite of everything has to be placed on more qualitative playing. Otherwise, I had honest spoken never manage. The reason to that shit ridicule smooth got so a lot attention is that there be a lot to let off steam themselves on - and the blogg has of course become my valve.
But there is therefore one part of playing that I even are proud over mine achievements for.
1. Played through Call of Duty 4 on veteran. including "Mile High Club"
2. Coped with Bioshock on “hard” with resurrection suspended. Took 1070 points of 1100 possible…
3. Ploughed through Army of Two in close cooperation with face leadsagare Andyfalck on the difficulty degree “professional”.
4. Coped with everything, the including side commissions, in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 on “realistic”. Also here was Andyfalck stable collaborative partner.
5. Lay 63 ambitious hours on experiencing entire Lost Odyssey, inclusive of most the side commissions.
3 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment