The Gamerscore Challenge is nearly half way over, and it's time for an update. Team USA has shown their skills last few days by passing the Team EU more than 11,000 points! The question is, will Team EU be able keep up and recover...
Hello! here you'll find me yammering about video games ala music/movie.mostly. The first game i ever played was Hang On, on the Sega Master System. I play games for living,some think it's cool. others think it 's mad. i think they both have right. Here you also find my Gamertag, if you are curious on what Im play, how my gamerscore shapeitself or if you only want to throw a message over Live. I am little easy shy, so if you try to open one voicechatt perhaps I not always replies. But if you want to add me, throw gladly a comment so that I know who you are!
I from Sweden and write on English to reach more readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment