7 March 2009

Review: You Are In The Movies


An excellent playing idea has been given birth to. inspierd by Eyetoy. 1. Take one common webbkamera. 2. Invite in a gang buddies. 3. Create an own film with yourselves in the leading parts! Gooder, it can surely meagre become?

Saw actually forward towards this, little. After a heavy playing autumn with equally heavy action titles delivering on continuous tied, I want to only to relax. Take a pause from everything what rymdmutanter, Nazi from the other world war and hordes of enraged zombie's are called. Link away and rest the brain before it collapses and runs out from my ears, the equal grain of rice porridge's flow on Christmas Eve. Then, it can seem to that one flamsspel as You ' re in the Movies perhaps sits as the hand in the glove on one överansträngt action in.

Intend about all functioned equal good in practice as in the theory… How as entire pcs, me let take it entire from the start. You ' re in the Movies is one filmskaparspel where you film yourself with the aid of one webbkamera that in addition follows with the playing.

The first you must do is to set some parameters, including brightness and lucidity. It was easily done. Although I had quite shady illustration in the room so got the illustration approved of the playing. Next ascended where that a function that is called Cutout studio would analyze the background, first with me in picture and then without me. This in order to I good-looking and well-kept would can to be cut in in the films without that the background come with.

The worked not at all. It became big holes in me. Tried with lighting lyset and it became something better, but still where I full of holes. The problem lay in that I had a light sweater and the wallpaper where also light. When I changed sweater became everything very better. Dark sweater+light background=good. Has you on the other hand one flowery or on other ways flerfärgad background can you few big problems with the picture if you do not rebuild the apartment to it greenscreen. Entire pcs will you moreover have good illustration. Both the camera and the software that cuts out you from the background is of for poor quality in order to give a correct good result.

Sow to the alone ridicule country. During “filmandet” of the first film might I among other thing play some minispel. In it unite would I knock plaques that dived up on the display while I concurrent ducked for bars that were fälla out. In the other gungade I my hips in order to rotate a coat ring. Finally, I would draw in a rope. Everything this has we seen until in Sonys EyeToy-spel and minispel in You ' re in the Movies is not in one way or another exciting.

What that is new vis-à-vis EyeToy is that one will carry out miscellaneous things before the display. Be pretended that one is an aeroplane, vifta despaired with the arms or see astonished out. This is used to lightly short filmsnuttar with you and your buddies in the leading parts. The film manuscripts qualify meagreest even in a B-movie. They are clean out said really ridiculous.

I am entire silence. Word loose over how a poor playing can last. So wretched that one actual can have really kul. A boozing era good playing idea became to a the correct bare cow. Substandard camera, sad small playing and ridiculous filmsnuttar does that I cannot to give You ' re in the Movies something else grades than an one.

No comments: