This morning, I happened to moreover to read one spoiler about closed. Major Nelson that Knothole Island-expansionen has tumbled out on the lives for 800 mspoints. Want to you co-op: a so needs your partner also to load down the expansion, but then seems it that that the free of charge version that finns is enough.
New quests, places and natures let of course genially, although I still has a part left to detect alone. Sees out to become a part really cool new enemies. And I consult it ryktas about one submarine!
22 January 2009
The Island God Forgot
I am ashamed in order to I not coped with Fable Ii than. It is of course terribley good, but I were grabbed of such horrible seperation anxiety exactly before man will jump on some ship and to go away. The playing explained of course clearly for me that I would prepare myself on lasting out a while. I could not of course leave frugan how as entire pcs, and I where long from completed with everyone quests so late its has I not dared to play furthermore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment