13 October 2008

The War Cry





















Blizzard announced on your own entertainment in Anaheim, California that Starcraft 2 is drawn out to a kind's trilogy.

The Multiplayer content will cover all races already with the first part - other is apocalyptic scandal - but evidently wants to one to emphasize the campaign experience through that Asperger a fraction in taken. First out is human Terran with “Wings of Liberty”, then portrait avalanches bugg looking Zerg in “Heart of the Swarm” and finally ends up Protoss in focus with “Legacy of the Void”.

Since I expect myself the times' goodest real time strategy playing has I nothing towards that one spoonful foods me in several rounds. The big question mark becomes however as common with Blizzard when in the time everything this lies. We should can demand a first dish Terran during 2009, but how long time needs the cooks in Irvine in order to prepare next meal time? Becomes that year between?

And cares I me at all about Blizzards pushing, pompous spacebags? I want to of course only to draw for the draperies, down the zipper, to swallow keyring and to climb on Battlenet.


No comments: