21 September 2008

Faceplate or not that is the question

I thought that I needed an exodus present. Or that my fantastic naked Xbox 360 needed it nearer, for I might one shining new face plate! I has actually never had one faceplate earlier. Once, I searched in one worlds good-looking one with Dead Rising-art but I must have forgotten away it pursue it found never home to me and my box.

But yes, faceplate! it is gray with lightly Japanese toy old men on. Toy2r Qee-figures in order to last exactly. Two sticker and two correct old men followed also with! Woho, tonight is it I that sting about face Xbox 360!


You can anticipate faceplate where in the background, I sheep to button a picture when I well may on it so you sheep to see how excellently it becomes! what have you done with your boxes? Faceplate or not?

No comments: